Looking for a place to take your organics? Our local gardens and farms can use them to grow food. Here is one location we have identified that will accept your soil-to-be.
Rice Street Community Garden
Where: 317 E Main St, Brevard, North Carolina 28712 (Beside the Farmers Market)
- The garden has a compost drum and they accept organics from the public.
- They do not accept meat, bones, corn cobs, sticks or paper.
- The garden donates it produce to local food banks.
- The station is not staffed.
- You can drop off at any time.
- They welcome our compost!
Is there more information you would like in a directory listing? Let us know! Email us at email@example.com and share your thoughts.