On Sunday April 7th, Val Gerdes, of Whistlestop Market, Tin Roof Pizza and the DFR Room...Read More
Looking for our Compost Drop-off Directory?
You can find our directory of community compost drop-off locations here: https://berightthere.info/category/environment/community-compost-drop-off-location/
We Invest Locally
$1000 invested locallyMoving to Conserver members have invested $1000 in local farmers by purchasing Community Supported Agriculture Shares. That makes us pretty awesome. Just saying...
Subscribe to Moving to Conserver’s newsletter
- Commercially available plant-based foods just got a few steps closer in our community November 23, 2020
- Let's talk about locally prepared plant-based meals this Thursday at 6 pm! November 16, 2020
- Campaign signs unify towards a common goal. Pumpkin chunkin time is near and Rooster Head Farms is ready. October 19, 2020
- We are now co-owners of the Cedar Mountain Canteen! October 5, 2020
- Working to create the world we want to live in. The winner of the logo contest. September 14, 2020
- Interested in a local plant-based chef preparing meals for you? County solid waste workshop this Wednesday. August 31, 2020
- We/ve released a new podcast! And it is time for the county to decide: Will we send our garbage to another community or keep it here? August 24, 2020
- Vote for your favorite logo! The Hunger Coalition planting has been moved to 10:30 am this Sunday. August 17, 2020
- Feeding each other, growing community. Are you hungry? We will feed you. August 10, 2020
- Davidson River School garden work day Thursday. Let's learn about the NC Environmental Justice Network! July 27, 2020