On Sunday April 7th, Val Gerdes, of Whistlestop Market, Tin Roof Pizza and the DFR Room...Read More
Looking for our Compost Drop-off Directory?
You can find our directory of community compost drop-off locations here: https://berightthere.info/category/environment/community-compost-drop-off-location/
We Invest Locally
$1000 invested locallyMoving to Conserver members have invested $1000 in local farmers by purchasing Community Supported Agriculture Shares. That makes us pretty awesome. Just saying...
Subscribe to Moving to Conserver’s newsletter
- So much sharing and love. Here are a few words from other Conservers they thought may be of interest. Stay well! April 6, 2020
- Rooster Head Plantation needs help feeding children. We love you all. March 30, 2020
- Our community is awesome. How do you define zero-waste? March 24, 2020
- Checking in. Sharing Moving to Conservers love. March 18, 2020
- Do you need help or someone to talk with? We are postponing our March events. March 13, 2020
- Seed swap and potluck at Cup and Saucer. Should be a great time! March 9, 2020
- Plant-based diets and sustainability - join us Thursday for a great presentation with Evan Parker March 2, 2020
- Thursday's Chili Cook off is canceled. February 19, 2020
- Join us this Thursday for a special gathering and help raise funds for Bread of Life while supporting zero-waste! February 17, 2020
- Join us this Thursday at Oskar Blues Brewery for a zero-waste potluck. February 11, 2020